CLIENT INTAKE SPECIALIST
Are you our next Legal Personal Injury Intake Specialist?
A combination of the following attributes are essential for this full time role:
You’ll be liaising with potential clients who have suffered a personal injury. A combination of the following attributes are essential:
- Exceptional and confident telephone skills;
- Shows empathy to clients and puts them at ease during their difficult time; and
- Ability to move a potential client from “curious” to a client.
We’ll train you to assess new caller’s unique situations, answer basic questions, and assist in the collection of initial information and evidence.
No legal knowledge or experience is required since you can divert any legal questions to a firm lawyer.
Other requirements include the following:
- Sets the tone and the pace of the client phone call;
- Treats a call at 4:30 on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning;
- Is comfortable leading the conversation to land a new client;
- Welcomes constructive feedback;
- Demonstrates exceptional personal skills; and
- A second language is an advantage, but not essential.
Experience in a similar role, together with sales, call-centre and/or marketing backgrounds would be advantageous. Contact us today!
Please email your CV to us at [email protected]