Stylish and sophisticated new offices!
Fabulous CBD location close to stations and shops!
Work with an amazing team of professionals!
We have had some wonderful developments with our firm, such as the opening of two new City offices and the expansion of our Brighton premises, which reflects the quality of the work we provide to our clients.
With such changes, we are pleasantly surprised by the opportunities we have to expand our staff with very well qualified individuals willing to assist us and our clients.
This is a newly created full time position is situated in our brand new office premises.
Working alongside a wonderful team of people you will be required to:
- Handle an active switchboard operated by modern soft-touch technology (training provided);
- Liaise with clients, our lawyers and staff, medical practitioners, barristers and many other groups of people;
- Email message management systems;
- Assist with the coordination and management of the New Client Intake System;
- Manage and maintain a neat and well-presented reception area;
- Assist with the management of the firm-wide calendar;
- Support our Lawyers and teams with booking interpreters, organising appointments and boardroom coordination;
- Coordinate conference calls;
- Help order and distribute stationery;
- Liaise with maintenance and trades;
- Manage distribution of marketing materials; and
- Provide various general and legal administrative support and backup to all teams as requested.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate with office/front desk experience and with the following attributes:
- A professional and calm manner when dealing with people;
- Ability to handle and multi-task calendar entries;
- Good understanding of MS Word suite and 2010 Outlook Calendar management;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Quick learner with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A good eye for detail and pride in your work;
- Accuracy with figures;
- Proficient in English; and
- A second language is also an advantage.
Salary is negotiable on experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves managing a reception area and enjoys phone work and interacting with busy professionals.
We wish to help our team be the best they can be, and look to train and promote within the firm. The person taking on this role may also be considered, if interested, to expand in legal assistant or paralegal work in the future.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity – apply to us today at [email protected] !