- Entry level accounts role!
- Bayside location!
- Options for full time or part time employment!
This is an exciting entry level opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic finance payable assistant to work in a reputable Melbourne Law Firm.
Reporting directly to our firm’s Finance Manager, a majority of your role will involve:
- Accounts payable – processing client payments (by cheque or EFT);
- Data entry into and accounting system and financial spreadsheets;
- Processing credit notes/refunds;
- Handling account payable enquiries from internal and external customers to maintain a high level of service;
- Ensuring filing and photocopying procedures are maintained;
- Generally assisting the Finance Manager with ad hoc tasks as required; and
- Back up administration assistance in general legal office areas on a needs basis.
To be successful, you will have basic office experience and with the following attributes:
- Sound MS suite knowledge, including proficiency in Excel;
- Quick learner with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A good eye for detail and pride in your work;
- Accuracy with figures;
- Proficient in English; and
- A second language is also an advantage.
Salary is negotiable.
Please email your CV to Peta Gould at [email protected].