Internal and External
- Join a true values-based organisation supporting those that have been seriously injured in compensation related accidents
- Full time or part-time, ongoing position
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Based in modern CBD offices in Bourke Street, Melbourne
About the role
Due to the growth of our Firm, we have created a new Internal and External Communications Manager position. This position will lead, manage, and evaluate our legal firm’s internal communications and our external communications.
This will not be a traditional role, but one that will support the development of our Firm’s internal WHY culture, with the mindset of enhancing internal communications first and then addressing our external communications with clients, our service providers and our marketing communications.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Absorb our ‘Why’ we exist as a firm concept including our core values to fully appreciate the concepts involved
- Develop a full reference manual for our style of communications -consistent with our ‘Why” culture
- Undertake a full audit of our current communication practices, oral, written and implied communications
- Advise of what changes are needed to have these communications be consistent with our “Why” culture
- Review all external marketing communications to ensure they are consistent with our ‘Why’ culture
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- An understanding of what ‘Why’ concepts mean to a business
- Qualifications in journalism, public relations, communications, or a related discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience in a media relations, journalism, or public relations role
- Experience developing and delivering an internal communications program
- Excellent writing and communication skills with an ability to create and manage creative media campaigns that support the delivery of our firm’s ‘Why’ culture
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
How to apply
Apply now !
Please email your application at [email protected]
Applications close 18 December 2021.