Position Available – Personal Injury Lawyer (TAC/WORKCOVER/PUBLIC LIABILITY)
TAC/Workcover and/or Public Liability Law role!
All levels of experience will be considered!
Friendly and collaborative team environment!
Great culture and work-life balance!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An experienced Personal Injury Lawyer is sought to manage the care and conduct of new and established files. Ideally, you will have experience in WorkCover, TAC matters, including statutory benefits disputes, serious injury applications and common law, and/or Public Liability Law.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- A minimum of 2-3 years post admission experience;
- Be able to demonstrate solid file management expertise;
- Be passionate about making a positive difference in our community by enriching our “You Deserve More” mantra; and
- Possess high level interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and balance competing priorities.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
We aspire to give all our clients a very specialised and personal five-star experience from the moment they walk in the door. Henry Carus leads a committed group of Melbourne compensation lawyers and support staff – who treat clients as individual people and not as a case number. We understand that a serious injury affects our clients and their families and has a significant impact on their health, their finances and their family life; And we work hard for our clients on a no win, no fee basis, giving them the peace of mind that they do not need to worry about legal fees until we have won their case.
- A great work life balance;
- Combination of work from office and home opportunities;
- A culture that is professional and truly engaging; and
- Attractive salary conditions, commensurate with experience.
We represent a diverse range of clients from all over the world and most of our staff have a second language. We see a second language as a wonderful advantage, and one that enhances the overall cosmopolitan work atmosphere of our firm. Whilst a second language is a bonus, it’s not essential. All applications will be considered.
Please email your application letter and CV to us at [email protected] today. We are ready to hire!