- Entry level accounts role!
- Bayside location!
- Varied role with solid training and handover!
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic accounts payable assistant to progress in a reputable Melbourne Law Firm.
Reporting directly to our firm’s Finance Manager, a majority of your role will involve:
- Accounts payable;
- Data entry into accounting system and financial spreadsheets;
- Processing cheques;
- Document management using MS Word Suite;
- Filing; and
- Generally assisting the Finance Manager with month end procedures, and ad hoc tasks as required.
Full handover and training will be provided.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate with basic office experience and with the following attributes:
- Basic knowledge of MYOB (optional);
- Quick learner with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A good eye for detail and pride in your work;
- Accuracy with figures;
- Proficient in English; and
- A second language is also an advantage.
Salary is commensurate with experience and negotiable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Peta Gould at [email protected] or fill out our application form below.