Our firm is growing and is seeking a person dedicated to assist with all aspects of our marketing activities, and our interaction with new clients.
At present we are seeking a hard-working and driven individual to work at our Brighton office. The successful applicant will have experience working with private clients from a sales and/or marketing background.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Initial contact person for new clients;
- Analyse and identify new client opportunities;
- Proactively ensure all new client needs are addressed;
- Assist our Henry Carus to develop and implement marketing strategies;
- Review ongoing business practices to improve delivery of services to all clients; and
- Participate in relevant professional and industry bodies to improve networks for professional development and business opportunities.
The successful applicant will be someone clients will look forward to speaking with, knowing that regardless of their situation, you will do your very best to service their needs. This is a real family feel team environment, with everyone pulling together to deliver the best possible level of service for our diverse client base.
A successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional customer service administration abilities;
- Superior communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- First-rate analytical skills;
- Proficiency in drafting business correspondence, reports and presentations;
- Solid time management and organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously; and
- Relevant industry qualifications such as a Diploma or Degree in Marketing.
This is a fantastic hands-on opportunity for a marketing assistant to join our dedicated and successful Law Firm and your enthusiasm and passion will contribute to ongoing growth and success.
All areas and levels of expertise will be considered and salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Peta Gould at [email protected]om.au or fill out our application form below.