Current Available Position – I.T. Systems & Network Administrator
• Have you ever wondered about applying your I.T skills in the legal field?
• Do you love helping people to make their experience the best one possible?
• And are you seeking a work/life balance to work from home and office?
If you answered yes to these questions, this job may be for you.
Our law firm is a wonderful place to work! We aspire to give all our clients a very specialist and personalised five- star service from the moment they walk in the door, and until each case is settled, and beyond. As our I.T. Administrator you will work with our very talented legal teams to support this individual approach. By applying critical I.T. analysis and ensuring that our law firm has the best possible I.T. systems in place to support success of our teams.
To succeed you will need an I.T. foundation – a B.A. Degree or Diploma in I.T. Communications is preferred, and a solid working background in this field is essential.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
• Solid systems and network administration experience;
• Strong Microsoft Windows Server administration skills;
• Thorough knowledge and practical experience in key networking and systems concepts (e.g., DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy, VOIP, etc.);
• Virtualisation server experience (Hyper-V or VMWare);
• SOE development and software deployment methods;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products – Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Desktop Publishing, and Excel;
• Desktop Publishing, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, etc., in a domain environment and server platforms experience;
• Knowledge of Android and IOS apple products, ie, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Samsung mobiles, tablets, etc.; and
• Experience in setting up Surface books and Surface notebooks, both windows and android operating environments.
Salary is negotiable on experience.
Please email your application to [email protected]. In your email, tell us why you are the best fit to join our TEAM. Let your personality shine through on this. Also, be sure to send your resume as an attachment to your email. No calls please, just email. We are ready to hire!