Dino practices and has experience across all areas of personal injury. Currently his practice focuses on TAC, WorkCover, and Public Liability matters.
Additionally, he has experience in complex insurance claims, including life insurance claims, income protection as well as advising on indemnity insurance issues.
He handles statutory benefit disputes, serious injury applications, common law claims and occupier’s liability matters. The jurisdictions in which he practices include VCAT, Magistrates’ Court, County Court and Supreme Court.
Dino is genuinely committed and passionate about achieving the best possible result for his clients. It is his determination and meticulous preparation that has seen many positive results for injured persons at Mediations, Settlement Conferences and Court Hearings.
Legal Career History
Apr 15 – present
Henry Carus + Associates
Jan 15 – Apr 15
Law Clerk (Melbourne)
Nov 14 – Dec 14
Arnold Thomas & Becker
May 13 – Jun 13
Nov 12 – Mar 13
Sunshine Youth Legal Centre
Jun 11 – Feb 12
- 2014 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law, Melbourne (Alumni)
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Victoria University, Melbourne (Alumni)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Young Insurance Professionals