We are seeking two experienced legal assistants to start as soon as possible.
Temporary capacity only.
Both are 4 to 8 week assignments, with a view to extension if needed.
The roles involve working for Associate level lawyers, both being mid-level in experience.
Preferred skill set to include:
- Personal Injury legal secretarial experience. Plaintiff preferred, will consider Defendant.
- Alternatively sound litigation experience in other areas pertaining to Victorian law.
- Digital dictation expertise preferred (training can be provided). Analogue ok as well.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- We use FilePro software, any experience here is helpful, otherwise training will be provided.
Punctuality is a must!
Hours are 9am to 5:30pm, with a 1 hour lunch break.
A one-two week handover will be available.
And an appointed “buddy” thereafter.
To apply – please send your CV through to Peta at [email protected]