Do I Have a Pedestrian Accident Claim?

Your Rights as an Injured Pedestrian | Henry Carus and Associates

Pedestrians have the same right to TAC accident compensation as those injured in other types of transport accidents. Compensation through the Transportation Accident Commission is also available to the family members of individuals killed in […]

Read More

How Do I Prove Medical Negligence?

Proving Medical Negligence Claims | Henry Carus and Associates

You go to your doctor or to hospital expecting they will help you get better. Sadly, sometimes mistakes happen in the treatment given that cause patients to suffer complications that result in declining health or, […]

Read More


RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) describes the symptoms that occur from the overuse of muscles and tendons. Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS) is another term used for the same condition. Another well-known term is Tennis Elbow when […]

Read More

How Do Shoulder Injuries Rate in WorkCover Claims?

Work Benefits for Shoulder Injury | Henry Carus + Associates

Many occupations are demanding on the worker’s upper body. The shoulder (one of the most complex joints in the body) is responsible for performing a wide range of on-the-job tasks. Unfortunately, repetitive motion and traumatic […]

Read More

Who Is Entitled to WorkCover in Victoria?

When You Can File a WorkCover Claim

WorkCover is the state workers’ compensation program in Victoria. It is compulsory for all employers in VIC to have WorkSafe insurance if they: Expect to pay more than $7,500 in wages and benefits during the […]

Read More