Eren acts on behalf of clients in Workers Compensation, Public Liability and Transport Accident matters.
He provides advice in relation to statutory benefit disputes, serious injury applications and common law proceedings. In addition to handling VCAT applications, Eren has litigation experience in the Magistrates’, County and Supreme Courts. Eren also has experience in industrial hearing loss and nervous shock claims.
Eren is commercially astute and diligent by nature, and he brings these qualities to his legal practice in providing clear, concise advice to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients.
Legal Career History
May 15 – present
Henry Carus + Associates
Sep 14 – Nov 14
Maeve O’Brien & Associates
Jun 14 – Jul 14
Trainee Lawyer (Melbourne)
Feb 13 – Jul 13
Victoria Legal Aid
County Court of Victoria
Student Intern (Melbourne)
- 2014 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), Victoria University
- 2010 Bachelor of Commerce (Economics, Finance & Financial Planning), Deakin University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Insurance Law Association